Simple biscuit recipe, Easy to make but also very tasty! This was a good base to start from especially if your a beginner or making with children. As you become more familiar with it you can add other ingrediants like cocoa powder, coconut or ground cinamon to give it different flavours.
Ready in: 35min
• 100g (4 oz) butter
• 50g (2 oz) caster sugar
• few drops of vanilla extract
• 175g (6 oz) plain flour
1. Preheat the oven to 150 C / Gas 2.
2. Add butter and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well until smooth and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla and the flour to the mixture and mix well. Roll out to about 5mm. Cut into shapes.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: Drizzle the biscuits with chocolate if you want.